Tegu Magnetic Wooden Racer
Tegu Baby & Toddler toys are the perfect entry-point to the wondrous world of Tegu. Specifically designed for the little hands and budding imaginations of children between the ages 6 months and 3 years, these toys are built to foster playful experimentation and the joy of discovery.
These magnetic racers have got the need for speed! Complete with a chassis, body and driver, each racer is ready to roll. The three magnetic parts make it possible to mix and match to build the coolest looking car. Choose just one or build a whole race team by connecting all the racers.
- Includes 3 Pieces.
- Fully compatible with ALL other Tegu Magnetic Wooden Blocks.
- Brilliantly simple and premium heirloom-quality toy that will last for generations.
- Curiously attractive and perfect for those seeking toys supporting open-ended and unscripted play.
- Naturally safe: no lead, no plastic, non-toxic, water-based lacquer finish, no small parts.
- Sustainably sourced, FSC-certified Honduran hardwoods.
- Suitable for children ages 12+ months.
Warning: This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can cause complications leading to serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
- Origin: Designed in the USA, purposefully made in Honduras.
- Materials: Eco-friendly, sustainably-sourced hardwoods. Safe, non-toxic, water-based lacquers (for colors and clear coats). As a vertically-integrated company, we intimately know our supply chain and suppliers.
- Size: Package dimensions are 5.98 x 3.15 x 4.96 inches. Total weight is 0.46 pounds.
- Packaging: Tegu Blocks come packaged in a beautifully designed box.
- Safety: This product conforms to most international safety requirements for toys, including regulations in the USA (CPSIA), Europe (EN71) and Canada (Health Canada, excluding Quebec)
- With free returns, try it risk-free and let us know what you think!
- Quality: Tegu Blocks are heirloom toys meant to be passed from generation to generation. They're a modern twist on a beloved classic.